Get ready to wear your good hat.
December 3, 2019
Every year, nonprofits big and small throughout Cleveland join the global #GivingTuesday movement, a worldwide day of generosity fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. For the second year in a row, WISH Cleveland is inviting you to help harness and celebrate the collective impact of generosity in our community — from the number of hours volunteered and acts of kindness shared to the impact of dollars donated.
Together, we can do more than each of us can do alone!
Are you planning a #GivingTuesday campaign for your nonprofit?
Are you a business owner who is looking for a way to give back?
Are you a community member who wants to make a difference?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then now is the time and THIS is the giving movement for you! Just fill out the form below for more information.
During WISH Cleveland’s inaugural #GivingTuesdayCLE event in November 2018, we were thrilled to join forces with changemakers, social justice seekers and idealists from all over Northeast Ohio who shared a commitment to creating a more equitable future in Cleveland. All donations received were divided evenly between the participating nonprofits listed below, in partnership with our fiscal sponsor Cleveland Neighborhood Progress.
This year, thanks to the support of Cleveland's own Big River online giving software, any local non-profit organization that wants to participate can join the city-wide fun. Fill out the form below to find out more.
Our 2018 Nonprofit Partners
- Alive On Purpose
- Bellaire-Puritas Development Corporation
- Birthing Beautiful Communities
- Cleveland Leadership Center
- Cleveland Print Room
- Collinwood Painted Rain Barrel Project
- Cosmic Bobbins Foundation
- Drink local. Drink tap.
- Environmental Health Watch
- Fair Housing Center for Rights & Research
- Fostering Hope
- Greater Cleveland Community Shares
- HandsOn Northeast Ohio
- Kidney Foundation of Ohio
- Kings & Queens of Art
- Lake Erie Ink
- Motogo at Skidmark CLE
- Cleveland Minority Organ and Tissue Transplant Education Program
- Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless
- Policy Matters Ohio
- Pregnant with Possibilities
- Queen IAM
- Recess Cleveland
- RollinBuckeyez Foundation
- Shooting Without Bullets
- The Cardinal Nest Inc.
- The Haven Home
- The International Women’s Air & Space Museum
- The International Youth Leadership Foundation
- The Metanoia Project
- University Settlement
- Upcycle Parts Shop
- Waterloo Arts
- Women’s Business Center of Northern Ohio
- ZENworks Yoga